About Us and our Camp
We are a family owned bussiness with over 15 years of experience in tourist catering.
We are open from 15.05. until 01.10.
Camp Aloa is located on the south side of the island of Brac, hidden in a beautiful pine forest just a few kilometers from the famous tourist resort of Bol which is recognizable for its beach Zlatni Rat(Golden Cape, Golden Horn), crystal clear sea, and pure nature.
We are a family owned business and have been catering for over 15 years. Everything you see in our camp, are the fruits of our many years of work and passion for the work we do. The campsite is attended at all times by several servants who are always at your disposal. You can contact us at any time for help and advice on any aspect of your vacation.
Seaside Mobile Homes
Glamping House tents
Camp Tent spots
Motor Camper spots
Mostly covered with trees
Food & Beach Bar 'Hakuna Matata'
Beach inside camp
Sea platform in front of beach
Private and shared bathrooms
Jetski Safari Adventure
Bike and E-bike rentals
Stand Up Paddling(SUP)
Free Wi-Fi coverage
Camp Area: 20 000 m2
Our Camp and our environment
Unlike many campsites located close to densely populated areas or too far from populated areas and outdoor facilities, we can boast of the fact that our campsite is in the golden middle, 2 kilometers west of the inhabited and accelerated town of Bol, and 1 kilometer east of the village of Murvica and the famous Dragon's cave.
You can walk among many vineyards, which are located on one of the most attractive location for the cultivation of the famous wine Plavac Mali.
The specific location of our campsite allows you peace and quiet at any time during your stay with us, but It also makes it easier for you to visit Bol and the village of Murvica if you want to change the environment or you will have a desire for sightseeing.
Camp is arranged in a cascade fashion. It's divided in the following sections :
- Mobile Homes Section
- Glamping Tents Section
- Camping Tents Section
- Section for Motor Campers from 6.5 meters in length
- Section for Vans up to 6 meters in length
Tent, Motor Campers and vans section Highlights:
- 60 Camp spots/places(not parcels) of different sizes
- 80% of all camp spots/places are poditioned in a dense pine forest with natural shade
- Shared electricity connections
- Shared water connections
3 Sanitary blocks positioned in between of the camping spots/places
- Sinks/Washing stands
- 6 Sinks/Washing stands for laundry and dish washing positioned in between of the camping spots/places
- Laundry room available with additional payment
- Trokadero (Sanitary sewer which connects the interior waste water lines to the main sewer lines. Waste water dispose facility)
- Dogs/Pets Allowed
At Our Camp You'll have all the facilities needed for a comfortable stay!
Food and drinks: Our Hakuna Matata Bar
At our Hakuna Matata Bar, you can relax and refresh yourself with your favorite drink. Our experienced bartenders will do their best to make you feel at home.
- Serving Breakfast
- Serving Afternoon meals
- French fries
- Various alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Ice Cream
- Dinning areas with grill available.
Beach in front of the camp
The campsite has its own beach which can be used by all campsite guests regardless of the type of accommodation you choose. At the same beach you can relax with drinks from our Hakuna Matata bar.
Sport courts and water sport activities
The campsite has different facilities for different ages. For children we have a small children's park at the beach and a sea platform for playing. We offer extreme water sports for adults. More Information
Reception with daily lounge area with wi-fi.
We offer free Wifi for all camp guests in their basic variant.
- Showers, bathrooms, toilets.
- Sunbeds rentals with additional payment.
- Exotic stationary umbrellas/sun shades available trouhgout the camp at different locations.
- Organized boat excursions like Blue cave, jetski-safari,and others. More Information
- Various water sports such as kite-surfing, kayaking and windsurfing. More Information
Our accomodation options
At the camp, we offer different types of accommodation that meet our most demanding needs We have support for conventional camping sites such as pick-up sites tents, and places for campers with water and electricity connections. In addition to conventional camping, we also offer more modern concepts like glamping. Glamping as a concept is a blend of the two seemingly incompatible terms: Glamor and camping. The advantage of glamping is that it combines all the benefits and benefits of camping nature with a modernly decorated and equipped interior. In addition to glamping, we also offer freestanding mobile homes that are equipped with all the equipment you would have at classic apartment, with the fact that they are located next to the sea in a quiet and dense pine forest.
Alternative accomodation options
If you have friends with whom you share a love for holidays on the island of Brac, but not a fondness for camping, you can recommend them to our Sani Apartments, which are located in the center of Bol, as part of our family house, which is architecturally a classic Brac house made of the famous white Brac stone.
Reception and camp staff Working Hours
- 08:00 - 22:00 (From 01.07. to 31.08.)
- 08:00 - 20:00 (All Other season periods)
- Beach Bars
- Ethno Village Murvica
How to get to the camp
- How to reach Us? [link]
- You can come to the island of Brac from the mainland by ferry from Split or from Makarska. Ferry lines are daily and frequent. The line from Split goes to the city of Supetar, and the line from Makarska goes towards the town Sumartin. There are regular bus lines to Bol from both Supetar and Sumartin,but if you don't want to hassle with the bussess, there is also a taxi option. The Bus takes about 50 minutes to reach Bol from Supetar and about 30 minutes to reach Bol from Sumartin. A direct catamaran/fast boat line to Bol from Split, Hvar and Dubrovnik is also available and departs everyday from Split in 16:00!
- Speedboat Transfer from any of the sea destinations directly to the camp. Find out more at Nautic Center Bol, or contact the camp staff directly.
- If you don't have transportation, We can arrange taxi transportation for you with additional payment.
Terms and conditions
- Open flames not allowed(Designated Grill areas are available)
- Connection to the shared electricity grid available only with additional payment